It’s Q2 2022…April 1! How fast did that happen? As we enter Q2 let’s take a quick look back at Q1. In talking with some clients, I have heard that it may feel like it’s “too late” to get a started on some projects that “should” be almost done by now.
Well it’s never too late. As Spring begins… now is the time to plant the seeds that will bloom into your reality soon. Plants and projects take the time they take. And for some… rushing does nothing to help.
Here are a few “seeds” you can plant now to see your garden grow soon.
1. Revisit, either by yourself or with your team, your intention and plans for 2022.
2. Assess, how are you and your brand are showing up in the world? Is it congruent with what you set out to be for this year?
3. Explore, look at what’s happening in the realm of your business communications, both internal and external, and make some changes. It’s not too late to change direction.
4. Express Gratitude, before any communication, thank people for what they provide, and then set your agenda for the communication.
5. Learn, Spring is a wonderful time to get some training or coaching for something specific that will take you and your business to the next level.
Spring is definitely here and you have a few months to make sure that what you’re planting now will sustain you and grow into the results you are intending for the rest of the year.